Disclaimer/Warning

All these are rants by an extremely sarcastic woman. Take offense and get butt-hurt if you want, but I warn you, this is the internet. If this bugs you, grow up. If you see yourself here, learn from it.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Not One-Hour patience.

Dear Customers:  What part of "our one hour prints are digital, we send out the film." Do you not get? Why are you complaining to me about how your film came out if I just told you we do not process it?

Dear Customers: I'm sorry 13 cents a picture is not cheap enough for you. Maybe you shouldn't print out 400 pictures at a time.

Dear Customers: No, I cannot page someone to help you for this department because I am that someone who works in this department. 

Dear Customers: Nope sorry, I don't work here. I just enjoy wandering about Wal*Mart, zoning things while wearing khakis, a blue button down, a labcoat that says "Wal*Mart Photo" on it, and a name tag.  


No comments:

Post a Comment