Disclaimer/Warning

All these are rants by an extremely sarcastic woman. Take offense and get butt-hurt if you want, but I warn you, this is the internet. If this bugs you, grow up. If you see yourself here, learn from it.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Female...in Electronics? Le gasp!

Dear Customers: I have a lab coat saying "Wal*Mart Photo" on it, and you ask me if I can get someone to help you with the cameras. When I respond with "I can help you, what do you need to know?" Do not say, "Well what do you know?" I'm trying to dumb it down for you, because your pointing at a camcorder and asking about the pictures it takes.

Dear Customers: Yes, I know I'm female, but it pisses me off when I answer your question, then you turn around and ask one of the guys, who guess what? Call me over and repeat the question because they don't know the answer. I think since it's my department, I know the software for the photo machines.

Dear Customers: Yes, my hair is brightly colored, no, it's not for the local sports team. Yes, I am sure. It's on my head.

Dear Customers: While I'm glad your so happy about me fixing your camera, please don't touch me, don't hug me. I don't like strangers being touchy.

Dear Customers: I may not speak Spanish, but I can understand you. I also understand when you say "This stupid girl doesn't know anything." If I don't know anything, then why am I having to answer your questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment