Disclaimer/Warning

All these are rants by an extremely sarcastic woman. Take offense and get butt-hurt if you want, but I warn you, this is the internet. If this bugs you, grow up. If you see yourself here, learn from it.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

These are not the workers you are looking for.

Dear Customers: When you walk up to me in the middle of an aisle and ask me if THIS is the fitting room, I will wonder if you are drunk, and then point you towards where it actually is.

Dear Customers: Why are you asking my opinion on your personal things? I don't care, honestly. I am not a fashion person, I don't care what camera or laptop case looks cute. I care how well it works.

Dear Customers: Stop telling me I'm so good I should be a manger. I applied, didn't get it obviously. It's just throwing salt into a wound.

Dear Customers: When I look obviously depressed and I'm trying to be nice to you, don't be a jerk and go on about how much I don't like my job. Perhaps I'm dealing with some issues, such as a death of someone close to me.

Dear Customers: The bloody commercial says "Toys, Electronics, and select Housewares over $15." So why are you trying to put a cartful of cloths on Layaway? Why are you trying to put $10 toys on Layaway? Also, when there is a big sign telling you where the counter is, why do you ask me?

No comments:

Post a Comment