Disclaimer/Warning

All these are rants by an extremely sarcastic woman. Take offense and get butt-hurt if you want, but I warn you, this is the internet. If this bugs you, grow up. If you see yourself here, learn from it.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Yes, female and Electronics can mix.

Dear Customers: Yes, I am tiny. I know this, please don't mock me when I come out from the backroom carrying YOUR 47" TV. Yes, it is bulky and almost my size. But guess what? You can't walk out of the store with it, and it makes me feel so much better when I have to call one of the guys to walk you out of the store with it.

Dear Customers: There is nothing against you, when I say I need to ring you up in this department for the locked stuff. It's our corporate policy.

Dear Customers: Please restrain your children. You see me unlocking the glass door to get the game your spending $40 on for your small child. Why are you letting them get so close to me so they can try to grab a game as I slide open the door, then proceed to get offended when I push their hand gently away.

Dear Customers: When I unlock something for you, and say "I need to ring you up over here." DO NOT rip said item out of my hands. Because guess what? I am fighting the urge to smack you with it.

Dear Customers: Stop treating me as if I don't know anything and I only am in the department to get the men to help you with your electronic needs, because it will really piss me off when I tell you there is noone else, and you decide to wait, only for then man you wanted so badly to help you ask me to help since they didn't know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment